Introduction to Tree Diagrams
This 1 1/2 hours workshop will walk participants through the basics of Tree Diagrams, and is designed for anyone who needs to engage in quality improvement activities. Tree Diagrams (also known as Cause-and-Effect Diagrams, Fishbone Diagrams, and Ishikawa Diagrams) was first used in the 1960s, and is considered one of the seven basic tools of quality management, along with the histogram, Pareto chart, check sheet, control chart, flowchart, and scatter diagram.
This workshop provides:
- A basic understanding of Tree Diagrams
- Application of a Tree Diagram in a case study
- Application of a Tree Diagram in preventative action
- Subject-matter expert led
- Training certificate upon completion
At $40 this workshop is a great value for everyone in your organization.
This workshop was designed and delivered by Michael J. Dreikorn.